The Transmission of Data over the Electricity Power Lines
Table of Contents
- Historical background
- Relevance of Power Line Telecommunications (PLT) technology to building
the Information Society
- The changing market, legal and technical environment
- Why limited exploitation so far?
- Potential and directions for new applications and services
- Recent development and deployment work
- How the Information Society Technologies (IST) programme can best
support this area of work Required future work
- Executive Summary
The entire paper in PDF format.